We are always looking to add members to our team who are as passionate about building log homes as we are. If you have experience in the log home industry or in residential building, we would love to talk with you about opportunities we have on our team. Applications are currently being accepted for positions listed below.
ESTIMATORHolland Log & Cedar Homes is looking for a qualified candidate to join our team as a full-time estimator. Job responsibilities include…
- Prepare detailed material quantity take-offs for log home projects, conventional residential new building, and remodel projects
o Take-offs could include doors, windows, base, case, crown, siding, and the like
- Contact vendors for material pricing, lead times, and delivery
- Visit construction sites to perform field measurements for material take-offs
- Assemble quotes based on quantity take-offs
- Order materials and coordinate delivery to job sites
- Reviewing invoicing and work with the accounting department on payables and receivables
A qualified candidate would be self-motivated, work well with deadlines and possess excellent analytical and decision making skills. Candidates should be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. At least five years of estimating experience in lumber material take-offs and residential home construction required. Cover letter and resumes can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted via the form below.